I just now finished the art for update 040, which will be posted next Friday, the 28th.
Which means I have completed what is, effectively, the second issue of Maximum Ultra
and it's first story arc. Accomplishment!
(although technically I should have written this last Friday, as that's when I should have finished 040. I mean, I'm still ahead of myself, but I'm not as ahead as I should be. Part of it is the various two-page updates, part of it is a few days of me being lazy)
((look, on overcast days I get kind of mopey and I don't want to do anything, I'm sure there's an actual name for this, but I don't have it as bad as some
so I don't complain))
That's two twenty-two page comics in two months. Although it's actually one twenty-two page comic and one twenty-four
page comic, as I managed to slip in an extra two pages in "Issue Two". Which is the cool thing about working online rather than in print, that the restrictions aren't nearly as tight.
Now I need to go write scripts for the second week of "Issue 3" ...